Piel-Frama case....

MikeFL25

Reaction score
Motorola Droid cases PIEL FRAMA

I am thinking about getting this case. Anyone have any knowledge or personal experience with it?

I am looking for a case that is easy to take on/off, protects the Droid while I am out, offers padding, and covers the screen, all without inhibiting the slide-out keyboard. It looks like the Piel-Frama case does this.

Adrianne4

Reaction score
Hey Mike,

I looked at that Piel-Frama case several times hoping the price would come down. $115 US is too steep for me.

I found a similar style case at a more reasonable $28 from PDair.
Motorola DROID PDair Accessories

I haven't purchased that case either, so this is not a recommendation. I have never done business with them, so, you know, buyer beware...

Please DO post a review of whatever you opt for. I've got my Droid housed in a depressing $10 case from Wal-Mart. Reasonable protection, no useful features.
Walmart.com: foneGEAR Black Canvas

I keep thinking that any-day-now somebody will offer the 'perfect' Droid case.

Happy Hunting :)

njkokomo

Reaction score
the Piel Frama

I just ordered this case through cases.com the price was 73. dollars and I tried a few different coupons and one worked and gave me 10 percent off and free shipping...It will be here in about a week so I will let you know. There have been many good reviews so I did it. The total was 65. so I did it!:icon_ banana:
The other case you mentioned looked great, but has a magnetic catch which I don't thik is too good.