Pictures

Mrdanks

Reaction score
Just thought I post some pics on my fascinate. Ive had the incredible and the X and was never really impressed with either camera until now.
46d26bb5-a9e5-3d07.jpg
46d26bb5-a9fc-ee53.jpg

Sent via Fascinate.

bforcucci333

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can make folders for my pictures. All of my pictures are on my phone but I can't figure out how to divide the pictures into different folders, they are all in one group. I tried the files app and that didn't work

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Go into your file viewer and make a folder with the name you want to display. Drop whatever pictures you want in there and they will show up in that folder in the gallery. Just don't start the name of the folder with a period or it won't show up.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I mounted to my PC and used windows explorer to create folders in the /DCIM/Camera and drag in the pics for the appropriate folders. Voila! Easy peasy

pool_shark

Reaction score
I mounted to my PC and used windows explorer to create folders in the /DCIM/Camera and drag in the pics for the appropriate folders. Voila! Easy peasy

I use the files app or astro to create folders and to move or copy files.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Same here, just with Androzip.

I use the files app or astro to create folders and to move or copy files.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App