1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Pictures won't move to sd card

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by Nursecindi, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Nursecindi

Nursecindi New Member

I have tried going to the application setting, manage apps, gallery and attempt to just press ' move to sd card' but that option is not highlighted for me to do. I can not move my pictures to my sd card is there any other way or is this a malfunction with the phone. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Cindi

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. Abe21599

Abe21599 RS/Moderator

camera pictures? they should already be on the sdcard. only thing that isn't are the built in wallpapers
  3. Nursecindi

Nursecindi New Member

I thought so too, but when I removed my sd card to upload pictures to my computer nothing was there, what file do I find them under

4. Nursecindi

Nursecindi New Member

I double checked my pictures folder under files and they aren't there which led me to another issue I just read about since updating the gingerbread 2.2 it force closes each time I open the file after about 5 seconds

Search tags for this page

droid won't move apps to sd

move pictures to sd-card android s3

move to sd card is not highlighted android