Pictures?? Where are you??!!?

Stevo223

Reaction score
yeah, ummmm

i have the original Moto DROID ->dancedroid lol

ive taken some pictures, like the ones that you take for your girlfriend for the right tampons or whatever, and here i am taking the pictures in the feminine isle waiting for my pictures to come up to send them to her and im here for like 10 minutes..... :icon_eek: they still haven't showed up on my phone yet and its been two days????!!! wtf?

i know this happens sometimes because i have friends who have this phone but its never happened for more than 5 minutes or so

and one more wonderful thing my phone doesnt like flash player... its downloading,, or as i think. at 0% for like a mouth, and whenever i try to cancel it the market crashes and i have to force close it..

someone help me? and give me a solution

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
yeah, ummmm

i have the original Moto DROID ->dancedroid lol

ive taken some pictures, like the ones that you take for your girlfriend for the right tampons or whatever, and here i am taking the pictures in the feminine isle waiting for my pictures to come up to send them to her and im here for like 10 minutes..... :icon_eek: they still haven't showed up on my phone yet and its been two days????!!! wtf?

i know this happens sometimes because i have friends who have this phone but its never happened for more than 5 minutes or so

and one more wonderful thing my phone doesnt like flash player... its downloading,, or as i think. at 0% for like a mouth, and whenever i try to cancel it the market crashes and i have to force close it..

someone help me? and give me a solution

The pics don't show up in your gallery or in the DCIM folder on your sdcard?

for the market, try longpressing on the app in the market then select cancel download, it shouldn't crash the market this way, then try to re download or, looking for link....standby

OP
Stevo223

Stevo223

Reaction score
thanks for the flash help but, the pictures show up as clear squares, its annoying... :/

OP
Stevo223

Stevo223

Reaction score
reboot just erased the pics like they weren't even there... anything else? :)

i just took a pic and it works now, my phone has been on for like a week, it runs better too, now the flash player still isnt working, any other suggestions?

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Then your camera is not operating right, it should be saving them to sdcard/DCIM, check it out with astro or root explorer.

OP
Stevo223

Stevo223

Reaction score
i lost the pics (thank god i didnt need them lol)

but the flash player is still giving me shi t,

OP
Stevo223

Stevo223

Reaction score
not a problem, sorry i didnt get the right ones (you didnt have to yell at me!!!) :)

Esse2420

Reaction score
thanks for the flash help but, the pictures show up as clear squares, its annoying... :/

im now having the same problem with my camera. Yesterday i went out to takes pics of my car for craigslist. it took the pics, made the shutter noise, then when i went inside to upload them they appeared as black squares in my gallery. And if i reboot they disappear all together.

Any ideas?

OP
Stevo223

Stevo223

Reaction score

im now having the same problem with my camera. Yesterday i went out to takes pics of my car for craigslist. it took the pics, made the shutter noise, then when i went inside to upload them they appeared as black squares in my gallery. And if i reboot they disappear all together.

Any ideas?

try a restart, you may loose your pictures though... i did