Pictures to iphone/from yahoo

sandy seashell

Reaction score
Good evening everyone!

Apparently the folks at my local VZW store tonight weren't able to fix this issue tonight *grumble* :mad:

I'm unable to send photos to my friends' iphones (only able to receive.) I've tried numerous times to different friends' iphones and they never receive any MMS from me. It did work when sent to VZW phones in-store when the folks tried earlier tonight. And I'm also unable to receive the pictures in yahoo emails-I receive the email, but the picture shows up as a blue box with a question mark inside it, or a blank space with no attachment. Do you have any ideas on how this might be fixed? It seems as if my local VZW store isn't quite ready to give me a replacement phone just yet, even though I'm within my 30 days...but I won't bother you with those gripes...

Anyway, thanks for your help!

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good evening everyone!

Apparently the folks at my local VZW store tonight weren't able to fix this issue tonight *grumble* :mad:

I'm unable to send photos to my friends' iphones (only able to receive.) I've tried numerous times to different friends' iphones and they never receive any MMS from me. It did work when sent to VZW phones in-store when the folks tried earlier tonight. And I'm also unable to receive the pictures in yahoo emails-I receive the email, but the picture shows up as a blue box with a question mark inside it, or a blank space with no attachment. Do you have any ideas on how this might be fixed? It seems as if my local VZW store isn't quite ready to give me a replacement phone just yet, even though I'm within my 30 days...but I won't bother you with those gripes...

Anyway, thanks for your help!

I had an iPhone. Prior to AT&T adding MMS, I was able to receive pictures from VZW users but I needed to go through an AT&T conversion. Once AT&T added MMS, I and no problems.

BTW, I do receive photos from iPhone uses without a problem.

I've sent pictures to other VZW numbers but I've not yet sent to any iPhone/AT&T users.

Maybe a return visit to the VZW store with you phone is in order.

Mike