Pictures that are on my SD card won't show!!

DroidGirl18

Reaction score
I deleted old pictures off of phone but they are still on my SD card. I want to put them back on the phone how do i do that?

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Did you delete them from the Gallery? Walk me through exactly what you did.

OP
DroidGirl18

DroidGirl18

Reaction score
Yea i deleted them from gallery. Well i figured a way to get them to show just now their tiny when i click on them to see full view.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Hm. Normally if you delete them from gallery, they delete from the SD card as well. Maybe just reboot your phone to see if they get bigger.

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Ok lol ya I'm upset that they went tiny

I've never encountered that, honestly. But if need be, there's an app in the Play Store called Hexamob Recovery that allows you to recover deleted items on your SD card, as long as they haven't been overwritten. So it's basically a hit or miss.

OP
DroidGirl18

DroidGirl18

Reaction score
cobravnm13 said:
I've never encountered that, honestly. But if need be, there's an app in the Play Store called Hexamob Recovery that allows you to recover deleted items on your SD card, as long as they haven't been overwritten. So it's basically a hit or miss.

Ya rebooting didn't help either:(

jaye712

Reaction score
Interesting,i actually had a similar question:i accidently deleted all of my downloaded stuff on the "dl box/app" but it still shows in my "..file box/app".when i try to play the video tho,it wont wrk,is it gone for life?lol,or a way to move it back to the internal area for it to wrk?iam takin a wild guess the file area is some sort of a area to cache stuff u do n build up ur d.l history,its actually what i been playin with here n there..like deleteing apps i dnt have anymore

RAZR215unrooted

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I've noticed, by playing around in my SD before, that gallery apps do have a cache that holds thumbnails of pictures and videos, but the videos thumbnails are only pics. It's possible to copy those thumbnails over to your picture folder an they'll show up in the gallery again.

jaye712

Reaction score
cobravnm13 said:
I've noticed, by playing around in my SD before, that gallery apps do have a cache that holds thumbnails of pictures and videos, but the videos thumbnails are only pics. It's possible to copy those thumbnails over to your picture folder an they'll show up in the gallery again.

How u move em?wish i could get the videos back tho lol

RAZR215unrooted

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
You can either use a file manager app, or open your SD card on a PC.

jaye712

Reaction score
cobravnm13 said:
You can either use a file manager app, or open your SD card on a PC.

Ill test it on a app,a pc i dnt have anymore.ty tho

RAZR215unrooted

jaye712

Reaction score
cobravnm13 said:
NP. I recommend Astro File Manager.

Ok.so i found what iam lookin for..thank goodness, but how do u move it to the sd card or can u move it to the stock gallery instead? Iam playin around but when i highlight it,a box pops up sayin copy/paste etc?where did it go?bare with me lol...

RAZR215unrooted

Last edited:

jaye712

Reaction score
jaye712 said:
Ok.so i found what iam lookin for..thank goodness, but how do u move it to the sd card or can u move it to the stock gallery instead? Iam playin around but when i highlight it,a box pops up sayin copy/paste etc?where did it go?bare with me lol...

RAZR215unrooted

Example of what iam talkin about..how u move this n where is it?
UPDATE :eek:k,i finally had it moved but i had to go threw my file,since i dl'ed the app,maybe had to do somethin with me pastein it (maybe)it all of a sudden appeared in the file(odd)..but my question is still the same..incase i lose somethin else..frm this app,how do u move it..

View attachment 57830

RAZR215unrooted

Last edited: