Pictures taken with Camera

opengeo

Reaction score
Where are camera pictures stored on the device? I can't find any of the photos I have taken.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Mount your USB to your PC and look in a folder called something like "DCIM" - thats a typical digital camera folder system, and in there should be your photos..

OP
O

opengeo

Reaction score
Mount your USB to your PC and look in a folder called something like "DCIM" - thats a typical digital camera folder system, and in there should be your photos..
Yeah, remember that from my Droid, but I can't see my camera pictures from this morning in there. Weird.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where are camera pictures stored on the device? I can't find any of the photos I have taken.

For better file management I suggest you download Astro File Manager. It will come in handy for other things. It's free in the market

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ahh sorry did't see this was an 'incredible' issue. You can always mount the card and do a search in that directory for "*.jpg" to show all the JPGs...

OP
O

opengeo

Reaction score
OK, so I found them. Basically, when I mount, it shows up as 2 hard drives on my computer (internal and sd card from my Droid, I guess). I was able to find my pictures on the internal drive.

OP
O

opengeo

Reaction score

For better file management I suggest you download Astro File Manager. It will come in handy for other things. It's free in the market

I've had Astro for a long time (coming from a Droid). How might that have helped me in this case?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I've had Astro for a long time (coming from a Droid). How might that have helped me in this case?

It's still an Android phone and you will still need something (I think) to manage your files. If you had Astro you would find your pictures of course in the media file.

orenb

Reaction score
How does one choose whether to save a picture to the phone or the memory card?