1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Pictures Partially BLOCKED in Gray

Discussion in 'Droid Charge FAQ' started by d12_Tech, Jan 13, 2012.

1. d12_Tech

d12_Tech New Member

I've had my droid charge since october 2012 and have not had problems with my pictures before. Yesterday, I took a series of front facing pictures (the screen side, not the back side) and they show up normal for a split second, then are blocked with gray (on the right side of the photo). Not all the pictures I took show up with the gray block but almost half of them did. When I look through my pictures in the gallery, they do not show up with the gray blocked out. But I select them and the gray blocks half of the right side of the photo, it also turns up this way when I attempted to upload it onto my computer.

Is there a way I can un-do the gray blocking? Why is it doing that?

I can only think of it happening because one side of it shot with poor quality and so it blocked out that side (so strange). I think there must be a way around this, especially if I can see the full picture in my gallery view; I should be able to see my full picture when I select it.
Search tags for this page

droid browser gray screen

droid x2 half screen is gray and pulsing
galaxy s3 gray pictures
gray blocking android browser
how can i fix a picture on my samsung galaxy s4 that is half
how do you fix a pic that is blocked by a gray screen on a g
my phone's pictures have grey blocks

pictures are half gray

pictures gray on android

s4 picturces coming with half grey screen

samsung pics with grey blocks