Pictures from Droid to PC

Tommyd1

Reaction score
How do you download pictures from the Droid to you computer using the USB Cable ??

When I plug in my Droid, the Icon in my bottom tray only say's it's safe to remove my phone.

I know this has been answered before and I've done it, but I forgot how to do it and I can't find the thread. :icon_eek:

Thanks, Tommyd1

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
How do you download pictures from the Droid to you computer using the USB Cable ??

When I plug in my Droid, the Icon in my bottom tray only say's it's safe to remove my phone.

I know this has been answered before and I've done it, but I forgot how to do it and I can't find the thread. :icon_eek:

Thanks, Tommyd1

You need to mount it. In the pull down announcement screen there is a dialogue that will ask you if you want to mount it. Say yes. There you go...:)

gdoane

Reaction score
What the Droid should have done was make the pictures a shared folder on the home wi-fi network. Then any PC in the house could grab them at will without messing around with the whole mount/unmount thing or a cable.

wil318466

Reaction score
You can also just open your gallery, choose the picture, long press on it and a "share" icon will come up, press that and send it to your home computer through gmail.

I took a picture of a purse while christmas shopping (in case his gf didn't like the one he got her, he could show her the pic of the other one he could exchange it for), send it to his phone, and sent it to his email account.

He was pretty impressed about that. He was very impressed about how the picture looked on my phone. He was NOT impressed about how it looked on HIS phone, however.

heh. Sorry. Had to throw that in.

-Wil

djstar2k2

Reaction score
actually im havin a prob my droid nor my G1 will interface to my pc. like i mount them then i can send stuff to the droid but cant go into the droid from the pc. i get a win error message. i put the drivers back on and still error any suggs?

vwi

Reaction score
And if Mount is not an option on the Notifications list, then what?

I've downloaded pictures before, but there is no mount option now. The pc shows that the motorola is connected (system tray and USB devices), but no drive letter has been added, probably because there is no mount option on the droid.

Thx

Thanks