Pictures and videos

cosmonaut

Reaction score
A lot of times pictures and videos will not show on my droid when surfing the web. I guess it maybe a flash problem? Is there a flash out there for it and will rooting the thing help? Also how do I store a video on the droid to watch it or better where do I store it?

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Uh...no sir. Flash is not available at all yet for any but maybe a couple phones out there. It will be coming soon though....this has been a HUGE deal....

And make sure the option to disable images isn't disabled in the Browser settings

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
You can store videos anywhere on your sdcard that you want to. Not sure if the stock browser does it but dolphin browser gives an option to download a video or watch it through the youttube app when visiting youtube. Those videos end up in the /sdcard/download folder but using an app like Astro you can move it to any folder you want. I have sdcard/media/pics and sdcard/media/videos and sdcard/media/music sdcard/media/movies and of course the default camera folder has some too but I move them from time to time to the pics folder I created.

OP
cosmonaut

cosmonaut

Reaction score
You can store videos anywhere on your sdcard that you want to. Not sure if the stock browser does it but dolphin browser gives an option to download a video or watch it through the youttube app when visiting youtube. Those videos end up in the /sdcard/download folder but using an app like Astro you can move it to any folder you want. I have sdcard/media/pics and sdcard/media/videos and sdcard/media/music sdcard/media/movies and of course the default camera folder has some too but I move them from time to time to the pics folder I created.

Thanks, I had a downloaded video, Dark side of the Rainbow, a Pink Floyd thing that I never could find to play even though it was on the card. I thought maybe it was like an Ipod thing that had to be converted or I just had it in the wrong place.