Picture Viewing App?

Hivoltage

Reaction score
What is a good app for manageing / viewing pictures that I have downloaded from my computer, like over 1000 of them. The stock one is way too slow.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Imagine MultiTouch is cool....Gallery in 2.1 is good also....

Steeeler

Reaction score
What is a good app for manageing / viewing pictures that I have downloaded from my computer, like over 1000 of them. The stock one is way too slow.

I have been using Photo Burst. Its a paid app but so far the best that I have found. There is a trial version you can play with.

When you first open it, it will archive all your photos. Doing so will make it appear slow at first. Once it archives, it moves much faster than stock.

I have been in contact with the developer and he is working on an update. One is to remove the splash screen at startup and another is the possibility of multi-touch.

OP
Hivoltage

Hivoltage

Reaction score
Photo Burst only allows 10 pictures, is that right. The reviews say it wont work with Droid, is that true?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Photo Burst only allows 10 pictures, is that right. The reviews say it wont work with Droid, is that true?

Since Steeeler is using it i am guessing that it does work with the Droid and the 10 picture might be the free version limitation.....

Steeeler

Reaction score

It works perfectly on my Droid (2.0 and 2.1). The trial version only allows 10 pictures to view so you can see how the program works. I immediatley bought the full version (my first paid app) and have been happy since.