Picture quality of old pics sucks?

Fizics169

Reaction score
So a couple months ago I was using a 1st Generation Droid, and with it was a 16gb SD Card. I dropped the phone in a toilet and that night replaced it with a new Droid x2. Instead of swapping all my pics and all my stuff over to a new phone, I just stuck my old SD card in the new droid, and it was extra cool because the old SD card is twice as big as the SD card that came with the droid.

Anywaysssssss, the only problem I'm noticing is that my old pics, a handful of them appear on the Droid x2 as horrible pixelated pics that look like they were taken with a $3 dollar camera that's been sitting in the sun for a couple years. However......When I pull them off the SD card and look at them on my computer they appear fine, so I know it's not the SD card or the pics themselves?

Are there some drivers or updates I need to undergo on my droid to solve the problem? Has anyone some light to shed on my prob lol, would be much appreciated.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Save what you want from the sdcard to you pc. Then format it in the phone. Move the stuff back.

sent from somewhere...