1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Picture Messaging

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Nexus' started by CJLee89, Dec 23, 2011.

1. CJLee89

CJLee89 New Member

I did some searching and I did not see anything related to this...

I am having trouble sending MMS messages. Over wifi, 3g/4g...the message just says "Sending" and never actually sends. Has anyone seen this before?

I should mention I have the email program disabled but I don't think that should affect things.
  2. uhm781

uhm781 New Member

I am having trouble with a picture someone sent me not downloading and ideas

I am sending this message from my galaxy nexus and can't believe it finally came out :-D
  3. BlackMill

BlackMill New Member

MMS messages cannot be sent or received over wifi unless you are within an app like FB messenger where the picture is sent through those means. As for 3g/4g coverage and MMS. Make sure that your bars are blue indicating that they are connected. If you are inside of a building while trying to send these chances are you don't have service. The only reason for the messages not sending or downloading is because of a nonexistent connection to the mobile network. Hope this helped.
  4. BlackMill

BlackMill New Member

The same advice from Above can apply to your situation as well.
Search tags for this page
diffuculty downloading pic on galaxy 4
i am having trouble sending mms pictures on my samsung galax

mms messages through wifi s4

my samsung nexus is not getting group texts or picture messa
nexus 4 picture messaging
samsung galaxy nexus not receiving picture messages
samsung galaxy nexus verizon not receving photos
sending multimedia messages on wifi with s4
verizon not receiving picture messages nexus