Picture Messaging

CJLee89

Reaction score
I did some searching and I did not see anything related to this...

I am having trouble sending MMS messages. Over wifi, 3g/4g...the message just says "Sending" and never actually sends. Has anyone seen this before?

I should mention I have the email program disabled but I don't think that should affect things.

uhm781

Reaction score
I am having trouble with a picture someone sent me not downloading and ideas

I am sending this message from my galaxy nexus and can't believe it finally came out :-D

BlackMill

Reaction score
I did some searching and I did not see anything related to this...

I am having trouble sending MMS messages. Over wifi, 3g/4g...the message just says "Sending" and never actually sends. Has anyone seen this before?

I should mention I have the email program disabled but I don't think that should affect things.

MMS messages cannot be sent or received over wifi unless you are within an app like FB messenger where the picture is sent through those means. As for 3g/4g coverage and MMS. Make sure that your bars are blue indicating that they are connected. If you are inside of a building while trying to send these chances are you don't have service. The only reason for the messages not sending or downloading is because of a nonexistent connection to the mobile network. Hope this helped.

BlackMill

Reaction score
I am having trouble with a picture someone sent me not downloading and ideas

I am sending this message from my galaxy nexus and can't believe it finally came out :-D

The same advice from Above can apply to your situation as well.