picture messaging problem please help

bkkkk93

Reaction score
so i tried to recieve multiple pictures and it worked but when i went to open it played as a slideshow only to show a blank screen like theyre were no pictures to see what is the problem and how can i fix?

OP
B

bkkkk93

Reaction score
yes i tried that and it didn't work either i dont know whats going on i just want to be able to see multiple pictures sent at once through a slideshow but its just showing a blank show?

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
When you click download in the message it doesn't completely download the pic, just a thumbnail. Long press the message and select save to SD card, then the pics will show up in your gallery

OP
B

bkkkk93

Reaction score
ohh i see why dont they show in the message?

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
Well, they should show in the message, but only a tiny little thumbnail ;) Its been a while since I've used the stock messaging app, handcent (IMO) is exponentially better, and you can theme it a bit :D I imagine its kind of a "feature" that they dont auto load to your SD and only show you a thumbnail, all though in a lot of cases you do want to save the pic. Glad I could help ya ;)

OP
B

bkkkk93

Reaction score
you did thanks alot i have a few more questions about handcent

can i disable where it automatically shows the message for like a quick reply and i used it for a while but the stock messaging always says i have a message?

mikeofmikes83

Reaction score
You can pretty much change everything about handcent, even theme it a little. I've got some cool backgrounds for mine, and a font pack. You can turn quick reply off, make it so it only shows up when the screen is on, change what content it shows....literally bro, you can almost customize everything about it.

As far as the stock messaging app still showing a notification when your using handcent just turn notifications off in the stock messaging app and problem solved.

:D again, glad to help