Picture Messaging not working...PLEASE HELP!!

izzy35

Reaction score
Ok so I have fallen in love with this phone, coming from a blackberry, but have a HUGE problem..I can recieve picture messaging fine, BUT when I send to anyone who owns an iPHONE, and yes, it's the versions that are capable, they do not recieve it....I was able to send picture messages fine from my blackberry to ALL carriers, including iphones...

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!

oh and what makes it worse is that I NEVER get an error message. Everything seems to go through so I never know they never recieved it until I follow up..

Last edited:

shamus

Reaction score
Just out of curiousity...are you using the default messages app or third party?

robdroid

Reaction score
Ok so I have fallen in love with this phone, coming from a blackberry, but have a HUGE problem..I can recieve picture messaging fine, BUT when I send to anyone who owns an iPHONE, and yes, it's the versions that are capable, they do not recieve it....I was able to send picture messages fine from my blackberry to ALL carriers, including iphones...

PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!

oh and what makes it worse is that I NEVER get an error message. Everything seems to go through so I never know they never recieved it until I follow up..

Izzy, You and I can send/receive pictures all day by SMS to our cell phones numbers! I was told by a friend who owns Iphone that pics must me sent to a email address!

Labbit

Reaction score
I rule you

You have to include text with your picture each time you send a MMS. dancedroid