Picture Messages

BewareOfButtlice

Reaction score
This is by far the most annoying thing about the droid is the picture messages. Every single time someone sends me a picture, it opens as a slide show for 1 second then closes. I have to pen it like 3 times before i can tell whats going on in the picture... Is there any way to fix this?

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
This is by far the most annoying thing about the droid is the picture messages. Every single time someone sends me a picture, it opens as a slide show for 1 second then closes. I have to pen it like 3 times before i can tell whats going on in the picture... Is there any way to fix this?

Unfortunately no there isn't.

acbrown24

Reaction score
I've noticed recently that I can't download or send MMS messages. I recieve the text with the two options "Download" and "Reject" but when I push download it says downloading for a few seconds then flashes back to the Download or Reject buttons, no matter how many times I press the button. Also, when I attempt to send a MMS the messages never sends and instead stays in the conversation but with the little green "sending arrow" i guess.

More recently: when I push the download button it just says downloading forever but never downloads it.

Yes my 4g/3g is on, I've tried with wifi on and with it off. I'm debating a factory reset, and was hoping I could avoid it by asking here first?

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Reaction score
I had this same problem but it only happened for a few days. I didn't do anything different and eventually the pictures came through and now all pictures come through normal.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Arodnum1

Reaction score
If you are using wi-fi try turning it off

acbrown24

Reaction score
Tried everything and finally gave up and did a factory reset. I'll let you know if it works or not..

Reaction score
I posted this same issue in a previous thread and someone said they did a factory rest and it worked so that will probably fix it for you but, I really did not want to factory reset so I did nothing and it fixed itself after a few days.