Picture Message Problems

g i 8 1 2

Reaction score
so when i upgraded to Gingerbread (via TBH app) i did a complete wipe - everything
so this means im back to stock text messaging app and oh boy does it have a problem. my gf was sending me a couple of pictures and on my phone i recieved the same one like 4 or 5 times. then the next day she sent different ones, and they were all the same. she looked on her phone and they were all different so i decided it was time to finally go back to handcent and all the pictures were different.
has anyone else noticed this problem? it's only with the default app.
my recommendation is to just freeze it via TiBackup and go with GoSMS or Handcent

Beka27

Reaction score
Just don't use stock. Lol.

But seriously, you're better off with Handcent or another market app. People get so indignant about only using stock apps, WHY when there are so many better options?!

If you really want, you could call Verizon and complain, maybe they could log that and try and find a fix.

OP
g i 8 1 2

g i 8 1 2

Reaction score
well i just wanted to throw it out there for anyone who was having the same problem

maybe if enough people have it motorola will fix it (lol)

Beka27

Reaction score
Oh for sure! GB is very buggy, I'm sure VZW is getting flooded with calls... lol.