1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Picture Gallery issue

Discussion in 'RAZR HD and RAZR HD MAXX Support' started by droidfnp, Oct 28, 2012.

1. droidfnp

droidfnp New Member

Are you all having the same gallery issue as me? It's so slow, laggy, and does not want to show my pictures and keeps crashing, saying gallery isn't responding. I've had similar issues with only the gallery app on my galaxy nexus with ICS but no problems with jelly bean. Is this an obvious software issue?
  2. raywhitemn

raywhitemn New Member

My Gallery My Library Issues

My issues didn't start until I went from a 16gb sd to 32gb sd, and lots of freezes now.
  3. YelloEye

YelloEye Member

Could pull all your pictures off and try reformatting the sdcard-ext. Having a lot of pictures can do that too.

I have a 32GB and no problems.
  4. freebird_78

freebird_78 New Member

I'm having issues with mine not even showing up. I can access pictures I've taken by first going into the camera, but if I pull up the gallery directly, all I get is a blank screen. I let it sit for a couple minutes thinking it was "queueing" up, but nothing. It has worked in the past. Tried clearing the cache/data for the gallery, still nothing. I have a 32GB card.
Search tags for this page

galaxy s3 gallery crashes

galaxy s3 gallery freezing

galaxy s3 gallery problem

galaxy s3 photo gallery problem

gallery freezes on galaxy s3

gallery isn't responding

gallery isn't responding android

gallery isn't responding galaxy s3
s3 gallery problem

samsung galaxy s3 gallery freezes

samsung galaxy s3 gallery freezing