PicSay Gets a Massive Update

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's been a long time, like well over a year, since this app last updated but if you like editing photos this one is one that's been reliable and stable from froyo through marshmallow , on my Samsung, LG and HTC phones on all 3 of the most major carriers.
0a9da31647f58cd428f542d1ac511d11.jpg

Basically it's the photo shop of editing apps, is super easy to use and does a marvelous job.
There's a free version for a try before buy
f1eb51ab463d41c5ea5756bb77d65d8a.jpg
and to be honest I don't know how much the paid version
f31f209202df980b0c3bd79fe9e72bb8.jpg
is since I got it way back when I had an Incredible 1 but it's well worth the cost.
I first got it when it was the only Android app that had red eye reduction and over the years I've found it to be a thousand times more than just for that task.
Add word/thought bubbles, paint over top, blurs and color changes, photos over top of photos, title your creation, erase, and much more. Sharing what you've made is just as quick and painless.
If you've ever wanted to edit a photo, meme or any other thing but found apps to be too complicated for a minor tweak this one is easy from the mundane task to edits over edits.

Support Our Troops!!!
Beast Mode 4

<><

OP
mountainbikermark

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I started using Picsay about a year ago and love it... Of course I use it for evil though....

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk
I use it for reminding folks on forums that Google is Cyberdine and other joke things mostly but I did start off with this once
1002f0f3b98fcbc0fb0a5fe6279bdb3c.jpg
and turned it into this
bed59471045909219620495ede01f12e.jpg
. It took a few hours of finding photos, putting them on top, fading, erasing, etc but it was fun to do.
I've also used it for photos taken on my standalone camera and loaded onto my phone then edited vs using something on my desktop that is a pain for my limited computer skills and lack of knowing what the icons stand for.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Can't say I use PicSay much these days, but I always load it on my phones. Like you, Mark, I've been doing so for years.

When I need to do a quick little edit, it's my go-to.

Glad to see it's still being supported, even if it already fills my needs nicely.

I do like that Google Photos seems to have gotten third-party editing right.

You can select a picture in Photos and say "Edit in..." and then select PicSay. Then, regardless of whether you save it in PicSay or export it or whatever, when you use the back button to exit PicSay, Photos will ask if you want to save those changes. A little confusing at first and a good way to lose original, if you save it in PicSay and then tell Photos to save the changes, but after you figure it out, you don't have to export in PicSay. You can just save in Photos if you don't care about having the original anymore.

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I use it for reminding folks on forums that Google is Cyberdine and other joke things mostly but I did start off with this once
1002f0f3b98fcbc0fb0a5fe6279bdb3c.jpg
and turned it into this
bed59471045909219620495ede01f12e.jpg
. It took a few hours of finding photos, putting them on top, fading, erasing, etc but it was fun to do.
I've also used it for photos taken on my standalone camera and loaded onto my phone then edited vs using something on my desktop that is a pain for my limited computer skills and lack of knowing what the icons stand for.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk
Hey, you have Colin Kapersadic in that picture...

I love that app, and Mark you did well.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk