Pics Taken With the Moto X Pure Edition

MarkS1110

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
This 2015 White Tail hunting season I shot a 7 point buck with my 270 caliber rifle. I had shot 2 other deer out of that deer blind before. One was taken in 1994 and the other in 2001. My Dad said to put them on the same board. Then he thought cut a board in the shape of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. That was an even better idea.

Side note- I had to re-size this 3 times to get it to upload. File was too large.

Attachments

• Mark Deer Plaque_20151125 (11)-3.jpg
    Mark Deer Plaque_20151125 (11)-3.jpg
    259.6 KB · Views: 267

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
This 2015 White Tail hunting season I shot a 7 point buck with my 270 caliber rifle. I had shot 2 other deer out of that deer blind before. One was taken in 1994 and the other in 2001. My Dad said to put them on the same board. Then he thought cut a board in the shape of Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. That was an even better idea.

Side note- I had to re-size this 3 times to get it to upload. File was too large.
So, do you actually live in the Yoop, or are you a troll? :p

MarkS1110

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola X Pure
So, do you actually live in the Yoop, or are you a troll? :p

I lived in the UP for 25 years and after school moved to Detroit to work with GM as a engineer on cars. I married a Troll after I moved and probably won't move back.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I lived in the UP for 25 years and after school moved to Detroit to work with GM as a engineer on cars. I married a Troll after I moved and probably won't move back.
It's all good. I grew up as a super troll in Kansas, but my mom was from the UP. Ended up moving here myself around '09 and met a nice Yooper girl and got married, so I'm likely sticking around here.

Once a Yooper, always a Yooper!