1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Pics not downloading

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by allikanbe, Jun 15, 2012.

1. allikanbe

allikanbe Member

I downloaded about 5 pics today using Handcent. About 20 minutes after the last pic was downloaded and saved, i couldn't download any more pics. The message says "downloading" but it never does and then it expires. It's only a 30kb pic. The pic and 2 others from different phones were sent and I couldn't download any of them. I restarted the phone, battery pull, restart, uninstalled handcent and reinstalled, tried the stock message app and nothing worked.
    Any ideas?
    the D3 is stock with a bunch of apps. I've owned the D3 for over a year and this is the first time this has happened. I can email a pic to myself and it downloads and opens. :angry:
  2. allikanbe

allikanbe Member

Update. I can download on 3g, but not on wifi in my house. i've always been able to d/l on wifi before. What's up with that?
  3. spasch

spasch New Member

I had the same thing happen when I was running different ics roms. Going back to a gb rom and full wipe fixed it all for me. Not sure why though.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
Search tags for this page

android 30kb wont download

android not downloading pics

getting a 30kb picture to download to phone

save handcent photo to phone gallery

why droid x wont download picture thats 30kb