1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

pics in my text msg (sms)

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by pattidimeo, Nov 13, 2009.

1. pattidimeo

pattidimeo New Member

I cant seem to down load any attachments or pics went it is send to me via text msg...do i need to put a seperate app to do this. i getthis "download" button, when i click it it says "youare currently unable to download plz try later" its been telling me this for a week now.
    also....how do you remove the chip? does the battery need to come out first?
  2. mth04

mth04 Premium Member Premium Member

When you say "chip" I assume you mean the SD card. Then yes he battery has to come out first.

Second : People who send pictures may be sending them as email and thus attachments. I haven't has one issue with that yet. If that porblem persists call VZW and find out why :)
  3. pattidimeo

pattidimeo New Member

thanks miami, got the sd card out.......i have a bunch of text msgs with attachments, different kinds, some pics, some video, a few contacts, cant open any of them. hmmm?
  4. GotnFX

GotnFX Active Member

I wonder if it has something to do with the type of phone that is sending you the msg? I have a friend who has a Motorola Droid and I am OK getting stuff from him and vice versa. But when he gets a picture with voice added for some reason when he clicks on da pic it blacks out the screen and the voice only plays. Can anyone help either of us?
Search tags for this page
android sms photo attachments stored location
cannot open pictures in sms
cant view sms pictures on s4
droid where are sms pictures stored
how do i just see pictures in my text message on android pho
pictures come in as video sms
sms videos stored android
where are picture texts stored android
where are pictures stored on android that come via text
where are sms pictures stored on s4
where are text attachments on an android phone