Pics and storage

brandon9559

Reaction score
I went to a concert last night and took some pics. When I got home I mounted my sd card to the pc to check them out and they weren't there. I powered the phone on without the sd in it and the pics I took were stored on the phone. Anyone else having this problem..or noticed it yet? I checked my camera/camcorder settings and both are set to store on the sd card. Suggestions?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

pilot12

Reaction score
I went to a concert last night and took some pics. When I got home I mounted my sd card to the pc to check them out and they weren't there. I powered the phone on without the sd in it and the pics I took were stored on the phone. Anyone else having this problem..or noticed it yet? I checked my camera/camcorder settings and both are set to store on the sd card. Suggestions?Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

I'm having the same issue. I'm not sure yet, but it seems to have settled down the last time I reset the camera storage to SD in settings. See the thread I started this morning:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...location-camera-setting-reverts-internal.html

I believe my phone came with internal storage as the default, needing me to reset. Wasn't as simple as that, but I'm hopeful that it stays there now.

OP
B

brandon9559

Reaction score
Ahh my bad I didn't see where you had already started a thread on it...mine came out of the box with the camera to store to the internal by default but I changed it before I took any of the pics so I dk. I'll toggle it back and forth again and see if that helps but I doubt it will.

pilot12

Reaction score
I managed to finally take a few pics and see them on the SD card on my computer, then I checked the phone/ camera settings and it still showed SD, as it does the last time I looked at it. I have no idea what if anything I did different after a half dozen tries, but this is the longest it has stayed on SD without reverting to internal. I'll post back in a day or two with an update.

I've thought it was reverting to internal when:
1. I connected to computer.
2. Rebooted phone.
3. Left the camera app after resetting to SD.
4. Randomly just changing it back.

I eliminated all of those and now, like I say, it seems to be staying in SD. Good luck.

OP
B

brandon9559

Reaction score
Good deal. Thanks. Hopefully mine will do the same.