1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Pickup Sports, Snaptic Move Your App Challenge Winner!

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by Nyceane, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Nyceane

Nyceane New Member

Hey guys,

I've made an app called "Pickup Sports", search for Pickup Sports on android market you'll see Pickup Sports. The app is about finding pickup games and activity partners easier in your area using GPS, such as basketball 3 on 3, tennis partners, running partners, etc. The app is still new so if there are no games, create one :)

This app has won the grand price for Snaptic Move Your App Challange based on its concept.

Is anybody interested in testing this app and give some feedbacks? I'd be highly appreciated to see some feedback for the app so I can improve the app based on the feedback.

download at market://search?q=pname:com.pickupsports
    Here is some screenshots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks

Peter
  2. Nyceane

Nyceane New Member

Search tags for this page

apps sports pickup game

huddlers pick up aports app