picasa albums not showing in gallery

monkeydog

Reaction score
Just updated from my original droid to a droid 2.... can't get my picasa albums to show in the gallery. I have the picasa account all set up and I've done everything I can think of, am I missing something?

Edit, Solved: Ok, so I figured it out. The motoblur gallery app does not do picasa albums at all. However, if you download the reall gallery app it works fine, just as it did on my old Droid.
Here is a link to the stock gallery .apk if anyone else finds this thread having the same issue. http://www.mediafire.com/?iwz9insbxezbfeq

Last edited:

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
your accounts and sync settings.... you've got the albums checked?

OP
M

monkeydog

Reaction score
your accounts and sync settings.... you've got the albums checked?

Theres no accounts and sync settings on the droid 2 like there was on the droid... all there is is "accounts" I added picasa in it and upon selecting it all it does is ask for login and password, nothing else.

OP
M

monkeydog

Reaction score
Ok, so I figured it out. The motoblur gallery app does not do picasa albums at all. However, if you download the reall gallery app it works fine, just as it did on my old Droid.
Here is a link to the stock gallery .apk if anyone else finds this thread having the same issue. Gallery3DFroyo.apk

jhalsey205

Reaction score
Thanks. I was struggling with the same issue on my DroidPro. Now, all is good.