Pic Quality is GREAT on Eris!!!!!

mhotovec

Reaction score
It's a 5 mega pixel camera, but you're right, it does take good pics.

oopslolz

Reaction score
Just make sure that you have enough light.

QFT. The camera is great in day time but any sort of low light enviroment and it's plagued with blur. Wish we had an LED flash, my roommates BB Tour has it and that phone sucks.

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just make sure that you have enough light.

QFT. The camera is great in day time but any sort of low light enviroment and it's plagued with blur. Wish we had an LED flash, my roommates BB Tour has it and that phone sucks.

Sounds like we have an opportunity. USB powered LED flash accessory for the Eris. We could retire early! :icon_ banana:

karib

Reaction score
Honestly, I could care less about the flash. I had to Moto droid before I traded it for the eris. In low light, when a flash is needed, all it does is white out the picture...looks horrible. These cameras are not meant to be used at night imo. Otherwise they are pretty good with sufficient lighting. I don't miss the flash at all!

wyzzerdd

Reaction score
Me and a friend were taking some pcitures in low light but his pictures turned out like crap. He has the motodroid and I have the eris. Oddly I didn't even have the contrast turned up on my phone, once I cranked that up they were really bright.

hlaalu

Reaction score
yup it takes great pics and it's a very fast and responsive camera.