Pic management app found

leo01

Reaction score
If you are looking for a app that will let you move your pic to different fold I found one 4 free and it works. its called PHOTO GALLERY (FISH BOWL) NO caps hope this helps yall.

nikecar

Reaction score
2 posts, one asking for an app, the other you found the app you were looking for. I smell spam.

Anyways, I use quickpic. Does the same thing and was free. You can hide folders, move folders and pics to other folders, etc

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

OP
leo01

leo01

Reaction score
Lol of you think so. It's not a spam I just wanted to help ppl lol it took me 4ever to fine it and its a lot faster then qikpic I had that be4 I found fish bowl try it u will see trust me

nikecar

Reaction score
I tried Fishbowl and hated it back when I was looking for an app to rearrainge my pictures from recent first. FB was a mess. I prefer QuickPic, and at over 10 times the amount of downloads and 20 times the amount of glowing reviews in the same time frame, i'm not the only one that thinks QP is better.

shedroid

Reaction score
Fb freezes constantly for me. I have 750 pics in my phone no real comp access to move em...know of an application for that?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums