Pic Appears of Verizon's Version of the Samsung Galaxy Note II

stillwaiting

Reaction score
It semms like everyone with a bionic is wanting a note II.....and I am one of them. God I hope this phone launches soon. What does everyone think the off contract price will be for the 16gb?
I'm going to assume it will probably be maybe $200 for the 16 and $300 for the 32.

droidxd00d

Reaction score
stillwaiting said:
I'm going to assume it will probably be maybe $200 for the 16 and $300 for the 32.

so like 600$ off contract for a 16gb? or am I mistaken?

kparks510

Reaction score
This phone looks awesome. Almost regretting getting my gs3 last month.

droidshot®

Reaction score
I'll be getting one of those off contract as soon as the hit Verizon. Im on my third Razr and it's been acting up for over a month now. Sick of going through the hassle of pleading my case as to why they should send me yet another RAZR. I'll hook somebody up with it, two cases and a Lapdock 100 and buy that Note ll straight out. Cannot wait!!

droidxd00d

Reaction score
droidshot® said:
I'll be getting one of those off contract as soon as the hit Verizon. Im on my third Razr and it's been acting up for over a month now. Sick of going through the hassle of pleading my case as to why they should send me yet another RAZR. I'll hook somebody up with it, two cases and a Lapdock 100 and buy that Note ll straight out. Cannot wait!!

Im pretty much doing the exact same thing except I have a bionic.

geoff5093

Reaction score
I can't wait for this! I'm torn between this and the RAZR MAXX HD though...