Photoshop help...

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by Dj Carpenter, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Dj Carpenter

Dj Carpenter Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm currently theming my market and I'm using Photoshop CS5. But, I can't change the color of anything that is gray like the market hearder. How do I go about doing this? When I try to change the color like I did for everything that is green by default, the color doesn't change. And when I can get it to change, the color options are different. For example, I have my hue and my saturation at a certain number, but if I use those same numbers for the header, it comes out to be a green for some reason and I'm doing it the exact same way and I don't know of another way to make the head match the other colors I changed

2. B-boy™

B-boy™ Team B-boy™/Jedi Counsel Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +7

It should be the same as cs4 so try this.. if you've figured out how to change colors on any image by changing them to RGB, open both or all images and and arrange them into tiles via the windows tab at the top... then change one of the images to the color ya want with the hue setting and then drag that layer adjustment (the hue/saturation) onto one of the unedited images... it should change the new image to match the already edited one... repeat for all the images...

3. Dj Carpenter

Dj Carpenter Silver Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, I figured it all out. I feel bad for posting because right after I do I stumble onto something and then I figure out how to do it so I'm basically just spamming the boards haha. The way I have been coloring the images is by only using hue and saturation. And for the gray it wont let me. So, I finally figured out how to copy the hex color, opened the gray image, erased all the gray, pasted the hex color and painted it. Now I'm going to make it fade.