1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Photoshop help please

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by MAD450r, May 26, 2010.

1. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

Anyone here feel like doing something for me since I spent the past 5 hours getting nowhere trying to color one image.

Once I figured it out I was going to color it in a few different colors in order to release different colors for other's that want/use Pandora. I have the white widget_pandora_logo.png already ripped out of the apk to edit, I did change it out with a blue one I had already and it works fine so I know if I just get these in different colors all named the same when I send to the phone all will be good.
    If you can help I'd really appreciate it. I would like to have it in green, red and yellow, possibly gold to match with other peoples themes.

[​IMG]

I bet its even possible to make this say MADtoons instead of pandora :)
    Last edited: May 26, 2010
  2. thebowers

thebowers Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Have you tried Paint.net? It is really simple for doing just this. Just take the Blue Pandora logo and adust the hue/saturation to your liking.
  3. MAD450r

MAD450r Theme Developer Theme Developer

i'll give it a try thanks

That was almost to easy, should have messaged hours ago :)