Photos with Flash

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Tech Support' started by spegoda, Dec 27, 2011.

1. spegoda

spegoda New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    My husband and I both have the DX2, mine has a pink/white cover and his is blue/black Trident. I noticed that when I take pics with flash on my phone there is a pink hue to the photos. I thought it was just mine, but then my husband said on his he has a blue hue when he uses the flash. So, I am assuming it is the covers? As much as I paid for these covers and the level of protection they provide, I would really hate to give them up. Its not a deal breaker for my husband but it is on the verge of being for me. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a camera setting or maybe something I can do to remedy this? It only happens when we use the flash.

2. robert70

robert70 Member

Ratings:
    +3
    Really you have the options of not using the flash or taking the cover off to take pics or this is what I would do, if its that big of a problem, find yourself some flat black model car paint and paint the edges of the case in the camera opening, let it dry and put the phone back in and take a few pics,

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

3. spegoda

spegoda New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    As I said, It doesn't bother my husband much. But about midnight last night I went outside on my front porch and there were deer in the front yard. I quickly got my phone out to take a pic and BAM, all pink. Cannot see the deer. LOL Of course the flash and my quick movement, I didn't get a second chance nor was there time to take the cover off. LOL But if painting the camera opening black is all there is to it, I can handle that. I guess I am just curious if anyone has actually does this and does it really work?

Search tags for this page

motorola x2 flash makes pics blue