photos sent in a text

Jcg

Reaction score
I cant seem to send photos in a text from my phone. It says the message needs resized. Yet it can not complete the task. message size limit reached. Sorry you cannot add this picture to your message. yet my wifes phone workes fine, and we can not find any differnt settings between the phones. Please help.

Likwid_E

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4
Are you using the stock message app that came with your phone? Or one from the market, like Handcent or GO SMS Pro?

OP
J

Jcg

Reaction score
just all the stock stuff.

OP
J

Jcg

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea what to try?

jaye712

Reaction score
What have u tryed?Interesting.doin a factory data reset might fix it,i would clean the cache @reboot first befour a fdr.n i wanted to ask,can YOU get any mms?

OP
J

Jcg

Reaction score
I recieve messages, i just can not send photos with a message. Ive tried to crop the photos. I tried internal storage, and also off an SD card. I still get the same result.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Jcg said:
I recieve messages, i just can not send photos with a message. Ive tried to crop the photos. I tried internal storage, and also off an SD card. I still get the same result.

Mms (text pic messages) can only send over 3g/4g data... they won't send over WiFi. Wish that would change because it drives me crazy to remember that I have to change from WiFi to data.

OP
J

Jcg

Reaction score
I can not send phots on wifi or data. Not saved pictures or new ones. It askes to resize them and then fails to do so. What can I do?

jaye712

Reaction score
Do a fdr,if u already did i would call your cell provider if covered under warranty.the only time it won't work for me,is when i try to send it to a ipod or something..hopefully one of our df heads will be able to help u out,sry i couldnt help more,i nvr ran across this problem with anyone yet.doin a factory data reset would be the thing i would do if i had this issue