Photos of you

jbby

Reaction score
Wow, you HAVE been lurking.. four posts since november?? ;) and the picture is taken with the droid too.. good stuff!

hah i know right. this forum has helped me tons though. :hail:

Just noticed you are in TX. For the record, I am jealous of you for one thing (well two, that beard is awesome)... Whataburger. Just saying.

omfg yesssssss whataburger is awesome, but i cant eat it too much cuz of gout. :mad: hahah thanks for the beard. it use to be way more epic than it is now.

rlxgue.jpg

Last edited:

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
big Jim Mariner...I knew you were a hoss : )

cyber3d

Reaction score
Ahhh, Hawaii....... wish I were back there on the beach.

03250017.jpg

lockman

Reaction score
This is me in August. Hatteras Island. Only other person on the beach for as far as we could see was my wife. I may or may not be wearing pants:icon_ devil:

13zogfd.jpg

lockman

Reaction score
I know. It's the way my wife had the camera set. The vignetting in the corners is from her stacking filters, then pulling wide.
Here's one from a different angle.

clyons077

Reaction score
Matthew, I would rather not scare people with my picture, however I was impressed when I saw you were in the military. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for serving. Then I was even more impressed that you were wearing Penguins jerseys! Wondering if you're from da burgh and know what one of these things are?

IMG00106-20090801-1646.jpg

hell yes, burgh brother!