1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Photos not publishing on Facebook

Discussion in 'HTC Rezound' started by jdailey1981, Sep 9, 2012.

1. jdailey1981

jdailey1981 New Member

Is anyone else having this problem? Worked fine until ICS, than had a facebook authentication problem, but that is not longer a problem. I guess I should say they do upload, but when I get on a computer, I have to approve to publish them each time, and can't get them to publish from my phone. Plus, when I try to upload via HTC Sense, sometimes when I hit share, none of my albums are there, I have to back out, hit share again, and there they are, but my main thing is the problem I have with publishing my pics. Now I can just use the Facebook app and it uploads photos to my mobile folder no problem, but this is inconvenient to have to go through and put every pic in a specific folder. I tried clearing out caches, and erasing user data and starting over but this didn't help. Hopefully some of you can help. Thanks in advance!
Search tags for this page
cannot retrieve photos at this time facebook

cannot retrieve the photo at this time facebook

cannot retrieve this photo at this time facebook
facebook can you add photos from phone without publishing
facebook photo not publishing
facebook post mobile pictures without publishing

how do you let htc sense post picture with out approving the

how to post pictures on facebook without publishing

how to upload facebook photos without publishing
how to upload photos to facebook on mobile without publishin
how to upload pictures to facebook without publishing