1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

photos not loading to sd card

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR M' started by missallpc, Jan 27, 2013.

1. missallpc

missallpc New Member

Just got my razr m and took some pics. I tried to import them to Photoshop through the USB adapter but the card was empty. The pics are in the phone so there must be on-board memory. I couldn't find any instructions as to whether I had to setup for photos to write to the card.

Thanks in advance

Paul
  2. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Have you tried something lik Astro file manager to see here they are being saved? Even with that you can move your entire pic folder to the sd card.
  3. jkj860

jkj860 New Member

With the camera activated, touch the camera settings button. Its at the top of the column of options. Select the storage location button and select SD card. Your photos should be located in the Gallery folder.
  4. twinsister23

twinsister23 New Member

I have the same problem. But your solution does not seem to match what I see when I open the camera. When I click on the meu button in the upper right corner the only options I see are: slideshow, edit, rotate left, rotate right, crop, set picture as, details, delete. There was no option for where to store the picture.Sorry. I just reread your post. You did not mean to use the menu button that I used. I did find the settings button and was able to select to store the pictures onto the SD card. Thanks so much
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
Search tags for this page

droid 2 not loading pics from sd card

droid gallery not loading pictures from sd card

droid razor not taking sd card

droid razr m save pictures to sd card

droid razr m sd card not saving

how do you move pictures from camera to sd card on razer m

how to save instagram photos to sd card

how to save pics from razr m to sd card

load sd card in droid razr m

pictures on sd card not showing up droid razr