Photos from S4 to PC

Grnzoom

Reaction score
I searched, but can't find the answer..sorry.. Just got the phone and took a bunch of pictures. Now, how do I move them to my PC? I used Pacsia and that doesn't work. Thanks !!Nick

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
There are multiple ways of doing so. The easiest is to plug in your s4 to your pc via the provided usb cable.

You can do it wirelessly by connecting to the same wifi network using an app such as AirDroid.

ms4teacher

Reaction score
For my money (it's actually free), drop box is the best app for pix. Pictures aren't converted to a lower quality and they automatically are out into the drop box folder. The only caveat is if you have limited data plan your should set your settings for "over WiFi only". Been using it for a little over a year now and it's perfect.

Neoart

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S4 White SCH1545
Why are you not using the Kies app?
It's in the group of apps on the phone.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a link below, in my sig, with several file transfer suggestions and options.

Oh, and I, like some others, think Kies is trash. I tried it. Haven't found a need for it so don't use it. If it's non-rooted backups you're after there are a ton of great apps out there even some that will backup some apps.