Photo viewer that doesn't slide pictures?

azvook

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 5
Hi, I need to find an app that can show pictures the same you display them on any windows based photo viewer like the default gallery viewer in Windows 7, and by that I mean: NO sliding animations between pictures but instead immediate switch from one photo to the other, this is so I can view 2 pictures with very small differences one right after the other, I can't find any app as all of them do this sliding animation between pictures

This is an example of what I need: I do photo editing to morph facial features for a plastic surgeon and I do very small adjustments with the Liquify tool in Photoshop, in Windows even wit the default photo viewer when I skip from one to the other there's no "sliding" between them but an instant change so seeing those changes I made is easier but with the sliding of pictures in every android app I've tried is harder to show intended effect, I hope I explained correctly what kind of app I need, please comment and help me find that simple tool

BTW, I have a Google Nexus 7 tablet and Nexus 5 phone, in both I already disabled all the animation effects and options in the "developer's" hidden menu