1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Photo/Video issue

Discussion in 'Samsung Galaxy Note 2' started by zZvaNyaZz, Oct 17, 2013.

1. zZvaNyaZz

zZvaNyaZz New Member

I hope it isn't a problem for me to post on the note 2 forum but I'm having some issues with my note 3 and cannot find anything online about it. I will use native camera app and take pictures and videos & it's fine for a day or sometimes just an hour. It doesn't delete the photos or videos but it will not let me view or play them...I do have a micro sd card inserted and that is where to photos and videos save to but I have been using that same sd card forever before inserting it in my note 3. I really would appreciate some feedback here guys. Thanks again.

-Zoro
  2. JohnnytheK

JohnnytheK Well-Known Member

Have you tried Quickpic it's a very good gallery app and I've used it on my last three phones?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
  3. zZvaNyaZz

zZvaNyaZz New Member

I have tried different apps...it seems like the files themselves are damaged. What could cause this?
  4. steeletown

steeletown Member

Did you try putting your sd card into another phone are a computer to see if that's the problem?
  5. zZvaNyaZz

zZvaNyaZz New Member

I know it's not the sd card guys.
Search tags for this page

galaxy note 2 sd card issue