Photo upload to Facebook not working after ICS update

Discussion in 'Droid 4 Tech Support' started by mariahd, Aug 27, 2012.

1. mariahd

mariahd New Member

Basically, the name says it all. Before I updated, I could take a picture with my camera on my phone and hit the share button from the picture, choose Facebook, everything uploaded fine. Now, with the ICS update that I finally did on Saturday morning, I can share via Facebook, it goes to the "Write Post" page, like it always did, I can hit post, and it seems to go. The problem is that when it hits 100% uploaded, it says "Cannot upload 1 of 2" and then tries to upload it a second time. It makes no sense, because I only want to send the one picture, which it only shows the one picture on the "Write Post" page, but for some reason it tries to send 2 pictures. I don't know if it's trying to do the same picture twice, or two different pictures though, because it never actually uploads. I never had an issue until Saturday. Wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem, or if they have a fix for it. Thanks!
  2. debjself

debjself New Member

Same thing happened here and I have to send them as a text message now after registering my phone number with facebook which I did not want to do. I asked several people and it seems it only affected the android users after the update..If you find a fix let me know..:angry:
Search tags for this page

cannot upload photos to facebook android

droid not uploading to facebook
facebook not uploading photos android ice cream sandwich
ice cream sandwich pictures to upload on facebook ?
motorola pro upload photo facebook
my droid says it uploaded my photos to facebook where are th
upload photo not working droid x2
upoad photos via ics