1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Photo to Facebook

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by Iam2taz, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Iam2taz

Iam2taz New Member

Ok... What am I doing wrong. I am not a techie... However, I should be able to figure this out. Can I upload multiple photos to facebook through phone or do I have to go to the website and come back in to the phone?

What is the best way?

Thanks for your advice!
  2. 02stampede

02stampede New Member

Not sure if you can upload multiple photos at a time. That would be a cool feature though. I would just use my computer if I had a bunch of pics to upload. Not much help I know, but at least you get a bump! :icon_ banana:
  3. Jaeger

Jaeger New Member

If you click on the menu when you have a picture open you should get the option to share. There should be a Facebook option there. You can also link Facebook to the quick upload tab. Its just 1 pic at a time though.
  4. Exiled

Exiled New Member

Unfortunately I don't think there is a way to bulk upload to facebook through the official app. But I've started using Pixelpipe to upload in bulk, and I like it a lot so far. As much as I'd prefer a direct upload, this app is better than nothing. Also, you can upload to multiple sites at once (for example, I upload to photobucket, facebook, and picasa all at once).
Search tags for this page

new york giants wallpaper

sbf