Photo Safe App

angebesoin

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how to get to photo safe once I've downloaded it to my phone? I purchased it online and seem to be having issues...

mjs31

Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how to get to photo safe once I've downloaded it to my phone? I purchased it online and seem to be having issues...

Welcome...

If it downloaded for sure, it would have shown up in your notifications bar as download complete. Assuming it did that, you should be able to open the apps bar at the bottom of the phone and it would be listed in there. If it does not show, back out of the apps section and go back in. I have seen it not show with some home replacments, but I doubt you are running one yet.

Let me know if this works.

P.S. If it is not there for sure, go to the market again, select the menu button (One of the soft keys on the bottom of your phone) and choose downloads. Everything you downloaded will be there. It will say installed if it is on your phone.
I do have to ask something. Is photo safe one that you download to try out and then you have an option to download the donate one as well to upgrade it? Sometimes people will only download the donate one, but you must also download the main app. You may want to make sure this is not the case if you still cannot find it. Just go into downloads again and select photosafe that you downloaded. Read the instructions and it should tell you if you need to also download the companion to it.

Mike

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks

Welcome...

If it downloaded for sure, it would have shown up in your notifications bar as download complete. Assuming it did that, you should be able to open the apps bar at the bottom of the phone and it would be listed in there. If it does not show, back out of the apps section and go back in. I have seen it not show with some home replacments, but I doubt you are running one yet.

Let me know if this works.

P.S. If it is not there for sure, go to the market again, select the menu button (One of the soft keys on the bottom of your phone) and choose downloads. Everything you downloaded will be there. It will say installed if it is on your phone.
I do have to ask something. Is photo safe one that you download to try out and then you have an option to download the donate one as well to upgrade it? Sometimes people will only download the donate one, but you must also download the main app. You may want to make sure this is not the case if you still cannot find it. Just go into downloads again and select photosafe that you downloaded. Read the instructions and it should tell you if you need to also download the companion to it.

Mike

Glad I went ahead and read your ENTIRE post, as I was going to suggest the route of going into the market, and you already did! Great advice!