Photo question

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by David-, Jan 7, 2010.

1. David-

David- New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    How do I upload pictures from my laptop to my droid? I do not have bluetooth on my laptop.....

2. JamesX

JamesX Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Not sure if DROID supports networking over Bluetooth, but you can do it via USB.

Once you connect DROID to your Laptop via USB you wll see the USB icon in the taskbar on top.

Either drag the taskbar open, or hit "Option" Key then "NOtifications" and you will see the list of notifications.

Touch/Click on "Mount USB" and it will turn your phone essentially into a USB Flash Drive.

Just drag the photos onto the DROID (it will be loaded to the SD Card). Probably want to put it in a folder of somesort.

Then when you are done, repeat the mount process to dismount. Then the DROID will sort through the files on the SD Card and organize them to the right interfaces.

To copy pictures taken with the DROID is like any digital camera. It will be in the DCIM Folder once you mount.

3. Guurzak

Guurzak Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If you want an automatic media sync between your laptop and droid, you can use Motorola Media Link. This will automatically move media files back and forth between My Pictures/My Music/My Videos on your notebook, and corresponding folders on your phone, whenever you cable your phone up with USB.

Or, if all else fails, just email them to yourself.

Search tags for this page

how do i import photos from my laptop to my motorola ultra

upload photos to xoom