Photo problems with Thunderbolt

JSEIDL

Reaction score
I can't delete selected photos from my Thunderbolt, and any photos I take since 24 May disappear when the phone is plugged into a computer, turned off, or sometimes they just vanish with the passage of time. The phone was replaced once, and the new phone is doing exactly the same thing. I have 235 photos which won't delete permenently, and I'm unable to take new pictures and keep them. The only work around I have is to immediately email them to myself or others.
HTC offered suggestions to fix which were all things the Verizon store tried before the replaced the first phone. Now the problem is being 'escalated' but it could take 'as long as 10 days' to get a response. The phone I have now, the replacement, was replaced on 20 May and was still making the same error as the one I bought in March/April!
What gives, HTC? Anyone else have this problem??

sani100

Reaction score
i am having same exact problem. Did you figure out what is going on?

nateccnn

Reaction score
There's an App for that!

Install from the Market an app called SDrescan. Run it once it is installed and it will straighten out your Galleries database. Then you will have every photo on your phone available to view or delete or do whatever you want.

I had these same problems and ran this app one time and ever since I have had zero issues with photos. But I keep the app installed just in case it starts screwing up again.

Nate