1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Photo gallery

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by Mogusholly, May 9, 2011.

1. Mogusholly

Mogusholly New Member

In photo gallery, under "Folders" I somehow have a folder labeled "httpfilecache". In it are 6 photos, which when I try to view them are shown in a very, very small version (smaller than any thumbnail size). How can I get those photos back into my "Camera" folder? Any ideas.
    Last edited: May 9, 2011
  2. 252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz New Member

Hello, have you tried downloading an app such as "ASTRO file manager"? with ASTRO you can find the folder by looking in through the folders on SD Card and once you locate the folder just click on it and then there is a setting in ASTRO that is "select multi" it has a lil piece of paper with gree checks on it as a symbol. Once the files are selected just click "move" which allows you to move the files from one folder to another. Once your able to move the files go back to the folders on the sdcard and find the folder labled "DCIM". The DCIM folder is the camera folder. OPen up the DCIM folder and inside will be a sub-folder labled "Camera". Click on that folder folder and once it has opened up click the paste button and the files will be placed in that folder.

Hope this can you out
  3. Mogusholly

Mogusholly New Member

Thank you for your suggestion. I'll give it try to see if I can make it work. I appreciate your taking the time to offer some ideas.
  4. 252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz New Member

Its no problem. Post back if you continue to have problems and we'll see if we can't get it solved for you
Search tags for this page
.motorola gallery online cache
motorola gallery online

motorola gallery online cache

motorola online gallery
motorola online gallery cache
motorola online photo cache
motorola onlinegallery cache
motorolagalleryonline
motorolagalleryonlinecache
motorollagalleryonline
restore .motorola gallery online cache
what is motorola gallery online cache
what is motorolagalleryonlinecache
what is the motorola gallery online cache?
where are the photos from in motorola gallery online cache