Photo/Gallery Issue

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by KeepItReal, Dec 27, 2011.

1. KeepItReal

KeepItReal New Member

Helping a friend out. Droid X #1 has about 3000 pictures. Was replaced with a Certified replacement, lets say Droid X #2. All pictures display in the gallery on #1. However, when I move the SD card to #2, pictures from the end of November through December 25, about 30 pictures, do not display on #3. They also do not preview when three phone is connected to the PC. But they display on the original Droid X #1! ! What could be going on?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums
  2. JRParsons

JRParsons Member

Not exactly sure what is going on, but if it's only 30 pictures, email them to your desktop, if you have a second email address.
    Also, you may be able to ascertain the problem by doing a search for one of the file names on #1, this may at least tell you where the files (pictures) are.
    You could then do the same search on #2, if the file is found, then you know they in fact came over with the card.
    Have the card in the phones when you do the searches.
  3. Natey2

Natey2 Active Member

I would not keep 3000 pics I value on my DroidX. Anything more than a couple of hundred invites all kinds of problems. And, less pictures = faster gallery.

Sent from my unrooted DroidX using Tapatalk
  4. kardar2

kardar2 New Member

I Have photo bucket it automatically up loads every pic and video. My wife DROID crashed and she lost all her pics she was bummed big time.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
3000 photos on droid x
droid x photo album problem

droid x photo issues

droid x2 photos don't display on a pc