Phonezoo

prmamidedos

Reaction score
I've used phonezoo for my BB before and it worked fine. Whenever I have a ringtone texted to my Droid. It doesn't give me an option to save it to the phone. How can I do this?

Jokool_7777

Reaction score
When I logged into phonezoo on the 6th, they didnt even have the droid listed as one of the phones. I just checked and its now available. Ok....you may need to download RINGDROID...when you access ringdroid on the phone, it allows you to resize and assign your audio files as a ringtone or notification for text. Hope this helps out.

Jokool_7777

Reaction score
I've used phonezoo for my BB before and it worked fine. Whenever I have a ringtone texted to my Droid. It doesn't give me an option to save it to the phone. How can I do this?

When I logged into phonezoo on the 6th, they didnt even have the droid listed as one of the phones. I just checked and its now available. Ok....you may need to download RINGDROID...when you access ringdroid on the phone, it allows you to resize and assign your audio files as a ringtone or notification for text. Hope this helps out.

OP
prmamidedos

prmamidedos

Reaction score
I have ringdroid and I love it; problem is, when I try to long press on the ringtone file from the phonezoo text, it doesn't give me the option to save the file, therefore, I can't find it in ringdroid.:icon_evil: