1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phonezoo

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by prmamidedos, Nov 23, 2009.

1. prmamidedos

prmamidedos New Member

I've used phonezoo for my BB before and it worked fine. Whenever I have a ringtone texted to my Droid. It doesn't give me an option to save it to the phone. How can I do this?
  2. Jokool_7777

Jokool_7777 New Member

When I logged into phonezoo on the 6th, they didnt even have the droid listed as one of the phones. I just checked and its now available. Ok....you may need to download RINGDROID...when you access ringdroid on the phone, it allows you to resize and assign your audio files as a ringtone or notification for text. Hope this helps out.
  3. Jokool_7777

Jokool_7777 New Member

When I logged into phonezoo on the 6th, they didnt even have the droid listed as one of the phones. I just checked and its now available. Ok....you may need to download RINGDROID...when you access ringdroid on the phone, it allows you to resize and assign your audio files as a ringtone or notification for text. Hope this helps out.
  4. prmamidedos

prmamidedos New Member

I have ringdroid and I love it; problem is, when I try to long press on the ringtone file from the phonezoo text, it doesn't give me the option to save the file, therefore, I can't find it in ringdroid.:icon_evil:
Search tags for this page
does phonezoo work for droid
how to get phonezoo on an android
how to get phonezoo onto android
how to save phonezoo on android
how to save ringtone from phonezoo on samsung galaxy nexus
how to use phonezoo on an android
phone zoo to droid ringtones not working
phonezoo
phonezoo and droid
phonezoo android
phonezoo for android