Phonezoo

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by prmamidedos, Nov 23, 2009.

DroidForums.net is the premier Android Forum - Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  1. prmamidedos

prmamidedos New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've used phonezoo for my BB before and it worked fine. Whenever I have a ringtone texted to my Droid. It doesn't give me an option to save it to the phone. How can I do this?
  2. Jokool_7777

Jokool_7777 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When I logged into phonezoo on the 6th, they didnt even have the droid listed as one of the phones. I just checked and its now available. Ok....you may need to download RINGDROID...when you access ringdroid on the phone, it allows you to resize and assign your audio files as a ringtone or notification for text. Hope this helps out.
  3. Jokool_7777

Jokool_7777 Member

Ratings:
    +0

When I logged into phonezoo on the 6th, they didnt even have the droid listed as one of the phones. I just checked and its now available. Ok....you may need to download RINGDROID...when you access ringdroid on the phone, it allows you to resize and assign your audio files as a ringtone or notification for text. Hope this helps out.
  4. prmamidedos

prmamidedos New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have ringdroid and I love it; problem is, when I try to long press on the ringtone file from the phonezoo text, it doesn't give me the option to save the file, therefore, I can't find it in ringdroid.:icon_evil:
Search tags for this page
does phonezoo work for droid
how to get phonezoo onto android
how to save phonezoo on android
phonezoo
phonezoo and droid
phonezoo android
phonezoo for android
phonezoo on android

phonezoo ringtones android

save a ringtone from phonezoo andriod