Phones that dont loose signal?

drunkclever

Reaction score
I have razr maxx and the freaking thing keeps loosing the signal. Every few minutes. Especially at home. I go from4 bars lte to zero and after 5 minutes i am back to 4 bars on lte.

I am just done with it. Can someone suggest a phone that is not as "delicate" as my razr maxx?

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

RossoCorsa

Reaction score
The new Droid RAZR HD? I read the reviews that claimed OG Droid RAZR series was sensitive to weak LTE signals and would forever bounce back and forth between 3G and LTE and it would affect performance.

My RAZR HD has had no such issues and will hold a very weak LTE signal. Hope you get what you're looking for. Cheers

victoriak68

Reaction score
The experience that I have had on both my Razr (first edition) and my new/current Razr Maxx HD is that 4G LTE is consistent when I'm home. However, when I “go to town" (my area is rural, so going to town means I drove 12 minutes and traveled through 4 small towns to get there) I tend to degrade to 3G. Sometimes the reception will stay at 3G, sometimes it'll bounce back up to 4G. I never lose reception altogether though. We could blame our phones and we could be right to do so. I'm more likely to blame the service though, considering I'm experiencing the exact same thing on both devices without any variance.

Now where do I go to complain about the hdr camera feature? :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX HD using Tapatalk 2

OP
D

drunkclever

Reaction score
I am also experiencing signal loss in an area where my phone reads 5 bars! Then 1 bar 3g... then 4 bars lte... so yeah. F this phone. Waiting to see what's up with Gs4... but i might just get the razr maxx hd. Thanks for the replys.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jh1200a1

Reaction score
Go into your settings and look at the actual signal your phone uses to make a call (1x). The 3g and 4g are for data.
My first Droid RAZR Maxx HD was defective. The closer to zero the value is the greater the signal. My phone showed a -105 and my wife's ( same exact phone) showed a -87 sitting side by side. I called customer service and had my phone swapped out. No problems now.