phones possessed!

nyghtryder_9

Reaction score
Ok I tried go post in here, but my phone does what it feels like and somehow it went to another thread but every time I receive a call my phone rebooted. Its fine when I place a call , just when I receive one. I fixed permissions thru UD gtiols and rom manager and no help. Now it just starts jumping screens while I type or browse. What could make it do this? Any ideas would be great cause I'm out myself

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
So your using UD... have you come from a different ROM or different version? Have you completely wiped your phone clean, data and cache, before installing UD8?

OP
N

nyghtryder_9

Reaction score
Came front ss4.7. Wiped data/cache, cache 3 times, formatted boot and system 2 times no problems from day one till now

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Very strange... you install any apps, maybe that have services running that might be messing with it? I woudl say go to BlackDroidMod.com and hop on the IRC and ask some people... always helpful there...

OP
N

nyghtryder_9

Reaction score
Ya ill have to try that. No new apps or anything just did some changing to the frame-res
But when it started I switches back to my pre-framework version and still same thing. I tryed kernals and all just can't figure it out. And now its randomly playing all my ringtones one after another, even after I rebooted. I think I need to find a good priest!!!

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
What charger have you been using??? I have seen this type of activity from phones being charged on aftermarket chargers. Make sure when you charge your droid you are using the Motorola wall charger that came with it.

OP
N

nyghtryder_9

Reaction score
Its the original charger. Currently going back to my SS4.7 to see if the problem still happens there. Good news ringtones stoped since i got into recoverydancedroid

Bukada

Reaction score
This happened to my phone couple months ago, Verizon had to replace my phone do to a "bad sensor" that would cause the phone to go crazy.. Self typing.. Switching home screens etc.
You may need a replacement...

OP
N

nyghtryder_9

Reaction score
well once i switched back to ss 4.7 it was fine. redownloaded ud8 installed installed watermarked theme, reloaded apps and BLAM SATANS PHONE CAME ALIVE!!!! Gonna have to do some more tests tommorrow to try and see whats making it spazz.