1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

PhonemyPC Drag Window with Droid X

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by mseifert, Dec 26, 2010.

1. mseifert

mseifert New Member

I have the Droid X and cannot figure out how to mouse drag a window. All the posts I have read mention using a dpad - which of course I don't have.

Any ideas?
  2. mseifert

mseifert New Member

Anyone use PhoneMyPC with a Droid X? Can you drag a window or drag a scroll bar with the mouse?
  3. SoftwareForMe.com

SoftwareForMe.com New Member

Hi,

Sorry that we're not as attentive as we once were (or soon will be again); we're very busy on updates!

While viewing the PC:
    * Press your devices Search button (magnifying glass) to enter Full Cursor mode (or other key, if you have changed the default mapping)
    * Move the cursor to the position for the drag (over the window title) by dragging your finger (not near the cursor)
    * Tap the cursor with your finger. It will turn red indicating that the primary mouse button is down
    * Move the cursor again to drag
    * Tap the cursor to life the button (it will turn white)

In a near future release, we will be adding a mouse toggle-button to a new toolbar. Stay tuned!
  4. mseifert

mseifert New Member

Thank you - that does it. It is an awesome app and I look forward to the new release.
Search tags for this page

how to click and drag phone my pc

how to drag files with phonemypc