Phone

Dolfan

Reaction score
I know this is not a UD issue, but you folks here have always been helpful with problems Ive had..

I have noticed here lately , when I have my phone on vibrate, It does not vibrate or ring on an incoming call to notify me I have an incoming call...I have check my settings and I dont see anything I may have checked that has made this happen...It rings fine when its off vibrate..just no vibrate on incoming calls, it vibrates for all other notifications...any ideals what settings I may need to look at..thanks.

Bob

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
What is vibrate set at in your sound settings?

sent from somewhere...

OP
Dolfan

Dolfan

Reaction score
It says only when in Vibrate

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
Dolfan

Dolfan

Reaction score
Or only in silent mode it actually says

OP
Dolfan

Dolfan

Reaction score
Seems to send my calls right to voicemail if the phone volume is turned all the way down to vibrate ...huh

sandfreak

Reaction score
i set mine to vibrate always. and it vibrates when the sound is on or when i have it on vibrate, but not when silent

Rento

Reaction score
I had this issue, I reflashed my rom to upgrade and it started to work again! I think you just gotta keep reflashing till it works man.

Good luck.

OP
Dolfan

Dolfan

Reaction score
I had this issue, I reflashed my rom to upgrade and it started to work again! I think you just gotta keep reflashing till it works man.

Good luck.

Ok...I flashed rom again...and think that it may have worked...will test and see if it stays working...

Thanks guys..

Bob

Rento

Reaction score
Yeah, just keep reflashing till you're happy with it. Try even a fresh download of the rom too. Worst comes to worst, just restore your backup.

It bugged me for the month and a half I didn't have the vibrate function, was always checking my phone.

Good luck.

lotrfan18

Reaction score
This can also happen if you don't wipe data/cache when flashing a new ROM. I speak from experience